Tuesday, April 30, 2013

#2 - Roscoe's Famous Deli



Great place to watch sports games!
When I walked through the entrance near the bar, I thought
the restaurant was going to be very small. But as soon as
I turned to my right, there it was, a huge, spacious dining area.
There are at least 6 TVs surrounding the room. I also spotted a 
small stage. (I would like to find out if they play live music..)
The atmosphere of the restaurant was overall very relaxed 
and laid back (granted, I went during the day..). 
Great place to grab a beer and enjoy people and sports!



Next to the bar is the deli, where you can order your sandwiches.
They have a simple menu of sandwiches from turkey to 
roast beef to pastrami, and everything in between. 
I got to try the roast beef sandwich and Titan. The roast beef sandwich 
looks exactly like the picture. The meat was a bit dry for my taste because 
I usually like my roast beef hot and juicy. It usually comes with mayo spread
but I ordered horseradish instead. DEATHLY HORSERADISH!!!
I will probably never have horseradish there again..



Meet Titan. Hot turkey, swiss cheese, and hot pastrami on rye bread.
Because I like carved pastrami, like The Oinkster, instead of shredded 
pastrami I don't really have an opinion about this sandwich. But I 
will say that they're sandwich is big.. I smashed it down so 
that I can actually bite into it. 

I'm not a huge fan of sandwiches but I would go back 
to Roscoe's for the laid back atmosphere and to watch games.


1 comment: