Friday, May 31, 2013

#4 Alta Coffee

I know I haven't done any cafés yet, so this will be my 
first entry of a coffee place! 



Alta Coffee. I stopped by this place after dining at Eat Chow.
The moment I walked into this place, the aroma of espresso beans
welcomed me in. When I looked to the right side of the entrance,
I saw a wall of colorful artwork. I always love seeing artwork in cafés. 

There's also a nice patio place with lots of seating.
The atmosphere of the café is very comfy and homey.


They also have shelves full of books and mugs. 
The sign says, "Feel free to take a book.. but please replace it with another."
And customers leave their mugs, if they wish, so they can use it every time they visit.


Even though I'm not a vegan, I love drinking almond milk! 
and I was so happy to see that they serve almond milk (at extra charge). 
One of Alta's specialty latte is the Toffee Latté - topped with whipped cream,
chocolate, and toffee bits. If you're feeling something sweet,
this is definitely something to try! 

They also serve breakfast and lunch. I would love to go back to try the food.
.................

More to come! 



No comments:

Post a Comment